Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Day #17- Shoulders and Arms, & Ab Ripper X

I was not feeling it today! I was feeling pretty drained for some reason or another. Another great quote of Tony Horton's is "Just keep pushing play!" And that's what I did today. I pushed play and then pushed myself as much as I could for both Shoulders & Arms and Ab Ripper X.

Funny Story- my son woke up from his nap and comes downstairs while I'm in the middle of Ab Ripper. He comes over to me, kneels down and says, "Mommy, hurt?" I laughed and thought about how I could explain it to him... Grunting,  I replied, "No, Heeaavy. Mommy's body is heavy!" He's like, Ohh I see.

Awww, it's so nice to be done with today's workout. I know that it's ok "not feel like working out" sometimes. But it's not a good enough excuse.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a comment?