Tuesday, February 14, 2012

It's a...Tropical Strawberry Shakeology CONTEST!!



This week, to celebrate the release of Tropical Strawberry Shakeology (available TODAY!) I am holding a CONTEST!! One lucky person will have the choice of...

* A week's worth of Shakeology (Try all Tropical Strawberry or mix and match the flavors with Chocolate and Greenberry)

or
* A $25 Beachbody gift card to be used in my store

The contest officially begins at 12:00 AM February 14th and will end at 11:59 PM Sunday, February 19th HST. The contest will be a random drawing and I will announce the winner on my FB page on Monday February 20th!

Read, set, GO!!

How to enter:

1) 1 POINT- Like my FB page...https://www.facebook.com/pages/Real-Change-Fitness/115767345199968. If you already follow my page simply write "Count me in!" on the page.
2) 1 POINT- For each person you refer to my Real Change Fitness FB page. Make sure they tell me who sent them!
3) 1 POINT- Click "Like" on my daily posts (about this contest) on my FB page for a chance to earn one more point daily!

4) 3 POINTS- Make me your Beachbody coach by going to www.RealChangeFitness.com, click "Join" then "Free Membership" on the bottom right of the page. It only takes a minute!
5) 3 POINTS- For setting up a new HD (Home Direct...gives you free shipping) order of Shakeology from my official BB website www.RealChangeFitness.com during the duration of the contest.

Wondering who I am?!

My name is Melissa Oliver and I'm an independent Beachbody coach. :) What is a Beachbody coach? I'm here to help you reach your goals of health and fitness in any way I can. Feel free to contact me with questions about using the Team Beachbody website, using any of products (fitness program, Shakeology, etc..) you have already purchased from Beachbody, products you wish to purchase,  or just any questions on getting healthy and fit. And if I don't know the answer I will make sure I get for you. :) By working with me you can get extra gifts with Fitness program purchases, reduced and even free shipping costs on various products! And if you are interested in both a fitness program and Shakeology you can get both at a discounted rate through me with the "Challenge Packs"...Up to $55 off (including free shipping.)

A Little Info About Tropical Strawberry Shakeology

Tropical Strawberry Shakeology
Who's excited? I know I am!!

It is available in my store at www.RealChangeFitness.com in the bag (30 servings) or packets (24 servings.) "Home Direct" will give you free shipping in the US and Canada. If you want to try the new flavor first you have the option of a Customized Sample Pack. To order one go to my blog here!

Learn more about Shakeology at www.Shakeology.com/MelissaOliver.

Some quick points about the new flavor:

* Dairy free (this formula is 100% vegan!)
* Gluten free
* No fructose added as the coconut flower nectar adds plenty sweetness!
* Only whole foods used with the least possible processing possible for the best bio-availability.
* Still contains digestive enzymes, super-greens, super-fruits, pre-biotics, pro-biotics, protein, fiber, adaptogens, and many more super-foods.
* A new flavor for those looking for a change from (the still amazing) Chocolate and Greenberry flavors.

Just got off a conference call where Carl Daikler described this new flavor as CUTTING EDGE health technology. Beachbody worked VERY hard to make this new flavor live up to it's name, free of anything unhealthy or unnatural, VEGAN, taste good and still affordable to the public. The new formula contains new super-foods to continue to aid people in losing weight, gaining energy, correcting cholesterol, healing digestion and the body in general, curbing cravings, ect..

(See full post on previous post)



Happy Valentines Day everyone and GOOD LUCK!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a comment?