Friday, October 28, 2011

3 More Days!


Monday, October 31st will be the official start date of my P90X journey!! I will be waking up bright in early in order to get a full workout in before my kiddos wake up. Pre-requisite to that will be going to bed early and getting a good night's rest. I AM PUMPED! I cannot wait... With P90X there are 6 days of workouts and then one rest day (or you can do their X Stretch segment), so I am starting on Monday so that Sunday will be my rest day.

I have been extremely excited to receive my P90X program in the mail. I live in Hawaii, so I specifically looked for a "used" copy through amazon coming from the West Coast so it would arrive quickly (and to save a little money)...I was so happy to find that someone was selling a brand new, never been opened copy of P90X in the "used" section. I thought, wow what a great deal! Uh-uh...not a great deal... Before my package came my cousin warned me that copies of P90X (and like Beachbody programs) sold through places like  Ebay, Amazon, Craigslist, etc... are usually bootleg fakes. She had bought her first copy off of Craigslist, and learned this the hard way... I hoped mine wouldn't be that way, but unfortunately it is. I will be filing a claim through Amazon and hopefully it will help.

You really do get what you pay for.

After seeing my "new" copy I did some research on the subject and I would guess that about 90% of copies sold outside of Beachbody are pirated copies. When you buy a product through Beachbody they back up their purchases 100%...but will give no guarantee on "Beachbody" products sold outside of their website because they know how rampant this piracy is.

Tonight I bought a legitimate copy of P90X through my website, and from now on I will be buying this sort of product from the source... I will be using Beachbody's 2 day ship option to have it ready to go by Monday! And once the real version of the program arrives I'll post pictures comparing the Bootleg version to the Real version.

3 more days!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a comment?